Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bryson's Very First Track Meet

Bryson is doing track this year! I'm really excited for him. Looking back at my high school experience, I wish I would have been involved in more activities. So I'm happy he's starting out his high school career being super involved :) He wasn't sure if he wanted to do track, because it was out of his comfort zone, but after his first meet, he's glad he's doing it :) It was so fun watching him compete! I'm looking forward to many more meets.

He got third in his heat of the 100 meter dash!

Woot! Woot! Go Brys!

In the 4 by 1 he anchored the freshman team, and they didn't get last! :)

He also ran the 200, which I failed to get a picture of unfortunately. He ran it in 28.5 seconds and got first in his heat! Way to go Brother! I'm so proud of you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment