Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Bryson!

On my last blog I forgot to mention how my mom's birthday officially kicked off 'Birthday Season' for my family. Between March 4th and April 25th we have 6 birthdays, it's a right good time :)

Bryson's birthday was yesterday, the 12th. He's 15! I can't even believe it. He's always been my little baby brother and now he's going to be driving and going to high school! Goodness, where does life go?

Wasn't he the cutest kid ever? Sometimes I forget he's not this little guy anymore.

He's always enjoyed playing sports, but he especially LOVES basketball and has always been a Jazz fan. The proof is in the picture above :) This year at school he made his ninth grade team! Go Brys! He also tried out for the high school team and made the first cut. Pretty good for a ninth grader!

Brys in action!

Brys and I are the only kids left at home now. It's given us more 1 on 1 time than we've ever had before. It's been different, but fun, just my parents, he and I at home. He's always been my bud. I can always count on him for a race in Mario Kart, a game of HORSE, or a good board game. I like the fact that we're 7 years apart. I used to think it was too far, but lately I've realized how fun it's been :) Growing up and becoming an adult can be tough at times, but it's easier when your little brother asks you to play with him. It's funny how playing and laughing can take your mind away from the stresses of life. Thanks Brys :)

Us, probably five years ago, at the Great America theme park, by Spongebob's house :)

At Lake Tahoe, I think 4 years ago.

The day we realized Bryson was taller than me, back in 2009. I swear the kid grows inches overnight. I was 19 and he was 12!

Bryson teaching me how to mow the lawn. I'd never done it before, and a couple summers ago I wanted to learn. After doing it once, I decided to let Bryson keep his chore of lawn mowing :)

Last Summer on our road trip, just hanging with some pioneers ;)

To celebrate, yesterday we went to the Spaghetti Factory then had cake and ice cream at our house. Happy Birthday Brys! No matter how old we get you'll always be my little baby brother! I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment