Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Dreaming.

Know what I wish?

I wish I never had to hear the sound of an alarm clock ringing again. That dang noise. I don't like its meaning. Every morning it's a reminder that I, Karinne of Utah, must get out of the comfiest, warmest bed earlier than I want to. Why must that thing ring... I wish I didn't have to rely on an irritating noise to wake me from my sweetest dreams. Lately I've been having a bunch of them. They aren't always sweet, but when they are, I sure don't want to leave them as soon as I do...

Sometimes I dream about love. You know, the cheesy, romanticy, butterflies-in-your-stomach kind. The kind that people hope for & search for their whole lives. That kind. & it's quite pleasant. I dreamed about the sweetest guy last night. Know in dreams how you don't have to see or hear anything to know what's happening? This was one of those cases.

In the dream, all I could see was myself and a man holding hands. It's what I couldn't see in the dream that I remember most. He didn't take any regard for how I looked. It was as if he were looking past the
physical and into my soul & wanted nothing more than to care for it, to comfort it, to protect it, and to help it grow.

He loved me, for me.

Perhaps that's what love is.

Perhaps one day we'll find it.

Sweet dreams.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment