Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feels like Christmas :)

Some Christmas favs of mine:
Lights! I love coming home at night and seeing the tree glowing through our window. Ah :) I love Christmas.
My oldschool phone does not take good pictures, but you get the spirit of it, right? ;)

Our business insurance guy gives us a whole box of these beauts every year! I sure count on him to make the holidays just right :)

Don't have this Christmas album? Get it. Buy it now. I keep it on repeat all season long. It's hands down my favorite Christmas music. Christmas isn't the same without it. I love me some Josh :)

 Every year my dad get these d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s. donuts.
Ever had them? There is nothing like them. They are cinnamon perfection.

With my my mom's side of the fam, we make our table favors for Christmas Eve dinner. This year we painted little bobble head ceramics. They were a challenge, but were so fun:
My mom's and dad's cute Mrs Claus and Santa.

My little reindeer. I won't lie, I'm pretty proud of how it turned out :)

These are my brothers. They are quite unique don't you think?

And the cute Briggs family's.

Hope the holidays are treating you well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment