Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

3 Discoveries

I've made 3 very simple discoveries the past week:

#1. I love making zucchini bread and I love eating zucchini bread. Last October (Holy, that's a year ago!) I made it for the first time, but hadn't made it since. Last Sunday I had some time and a zucchini and thought 'why not make that bread again?'. After I made it and ate it, I realized I had forgotten how good it is. So I made another 4 loaves this morning :)

Check out the recipe here: http://rinner-rinner.blogspot.com/2011/10/zucchini-bread.html

#2. The Sock Bun. If you're on pinterest I'm sure you saw how cool this was months and months ago. I'm a bit behind on the times and just tried it this week. I am so glad I did! It's genius. What is it about a new hairdo or a new outfit that makes me feel refreshed in a way? Whatever the reason, I'm happy I finally tried out this bad boy!


And #3. I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons. This song has been on repeat this week. I'll admit it. . . I used to find Mumford and Sons super obnoxious. Now I think they're brilliant. Who knows why my brain changed its mind. This song is so lovely. It makes me so happy.


"Now I'll be bold
As well as strong
And use my head along side my heart"

Happy Saturday :)

1 comment:

  1. The bread was super good, I loved your sock bun (just put some cinnamon on it next time), and I have no clue who or what the Mumford and sons is :)

    ReplyDelete