Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Getting My Craft On!

My sister Ashlee is the master crafter! It seems like she always has a craft she's working on. She makes them for her home and gifts for friends or family. She's got skills. She's decorated her home with so many things she's made. It's so neat because she has so many one-of-a-kind pieces. She makes things specific with people's personalities and interests. She's great at it. 

 A few weeks ago she was looking at the Wood Connection's blog and saw a super cute owl, called me, and said we should make it. I am not one for crafting. I 1) am indecisive and 2) lose patience. So Ashlee is helping me turn a new leaf. We made these owls and I love how they turned out. Perfect for Fall :)

My lil' owl.

Thanks Ash for teaching me the ways of crafting :)

There will be more crafts in the future months to come :)

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun crafting with you! I am so excited for many more crafts to come! Owen finally decided today that my owl was actually mine and yours was at your house. It only took him three days to realize that was true :)

    ReplyDelete