Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

New Music

Ever get in a music rut? Lately I've been bored of my music. Real music can be hard to find. It seems like most popular tunes don't have much feeling in them. And feeling is the best part of music. Not the lyrics, the singer's voice, or the fancy sounds computers can make these days. It's how the music makes you feel. Isn't that why we listen to music? Because it makes us feel something? I think the best music is the simplest. Just a few instruments and a voice is really all we need.

My friend at work told me about this artist named Birdy. She's a youngin and is flawless. I like the fact that she is so young but her music is so mature. I've been listening to her a lot. I love her music. She is so simple and unique. You may enjoy her tunes too :)

Check out her full album here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DmxJ3ZW2zw

I'd say which songs are my favs, but I can't. They're all so great in their own way. Decide for yourself.

Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment